In this lesson, we will explain how to launch your advertising campaign, and talk about formats and placements.
Let’s review the second lesson.
1/24: the post will be the last one on the channel feed for 1 hour and will not be deleted for 24 hours. The same goes for 2/48 and 3/72 formats.
7 days: 3 hours in the top, 7 days in the channel feed.
Native: 1 hour in the top, 7 days in the channel feed.
Forwarded Message (Repost): ad post from the advertised channel is forwarded to other channels. Published in another channel.
You can apply the chosen format to all channels in your chart. For this, click “Action”.
Important: the system does not allow you to launch advertising campaigns with the Repost Format, along with other formats. If you want to buy reposts on specific channels, launch a separate project for this.
Selecting the type of advertising campaign
Choose the appropriate scenario according to your goals for this advertising campaign:
- One post and one link
- One post and unique links
- Different posts and different links
The difference between the three scenarios lies in the uniqueness of the advertising posts and links. Let's take a closer look at each option.
One post and one link
Important: if your project includes one channel, you will automatically switch to the #1 scenario. It suits you if you have the same post for all channels: text, image, and links. Here you can set up the specific date and time for publication. You need to create one ad post, add links, and attach a picture.
How do I add links?
- you can make hyperlinks using the special icon in the editor or a keyboard shortcut Ctrl+K (Command+K)
- you can simply insert a bare link in the post text and press “Enter” or “Space” to make it clickable.
Check what the post will look like in the “Preview Post” section:
Date and time are the same for each channel:
- Set up the necessary date and time if you need to make a publication at the specific period:
- Leave the date field empty to run the posts in the format: “As soon as possible”.
You can set up the unique date and time of publication for each channel. To do this, click “Customize” on the selected channel.
One post and unique links
Choose this type if you have one post, but you want to use unique links for each selected channel to track and evaluate the results.
In this format, you create one Master-Post, which is automatically assigned to all channels in your project.
- Image - the same for all channels
- Text - the same for all channels
- Links - can be inserted into the text or added separately. To customize unique links for different channels, you need to click “Customize” for each channel.
The date and time of publication are the same for all channels by default, as in the first scenario. You can set up different dates and times separately.
General rules for specifying the date and time:
- Set up the necessary date and time if you need to make a publication at a specific period.
- Leave the date field empty to run the posts in the format“As soon as possible”.
Below the “Master Post” box, you will see the option to edit the post for each channel. Click “Customize” and add unique links, and set up the date and time for each channel if necessary.
When you edit the “Link in Text” field, the link is automatically changed in the post for the selected channel.
Channel administrators will receive posts with unique links after the launch of the campaign.
Unique posts and links
A flexible and easy-to-use interface for advanced users.
This scenario is best used when your package has channels with different topics and/or languages, so there is a need to use other ad creatives.
In this format, you can create unique advertising posts with different text, photos, and unique links.
In this scenario, you can create as many templates as you want with different pictures, text, and links. You can apply them to the chosen channels and edit the templates if necessary. In the future, these templates can be used for other advertising campaigns.
Important! We recommend creating templates in advance in the “My Templates” section. This way, you can select ready-made templates from the list at the campaign launch stage.
How to launch an ad campaign with templates
You will use the editor for changing post texts and pictures.
- Enter the text and add a picture corresponding to the first unique creative.
- Do you want to use a ready-made template created in advance? Click “Choose a template”. The templates you have created earlier will appear in the drop-down window.
- Want to create an ad post from scratch? Enter the text and the link in the editor and then click “Create Template”. The template will appear in the list of templates.
If you decide to create a second unique template right away:
👉 Replace the current text with a different one and upload another picture.
👉 Click “New Template” to create the second unique template.
Want to create the third template? Change the post in the editor and repeat the steps to add new text and pictures.
Do you want to change one of the templates?
- Select the required template from the list;
- Add or change the content inside the post, or upload another picture;
- Click “Save”. All updates will be saved to the current template without creating a new one.
Setting up unique posts or templates for each channel
Go to the channel list.
- If you already have templates, select the one you want from the drop-down list and add unique links, dates, and times.
- If you have not created templates yet, click “Unique post” in the drop-down menu and then click “Customize”. This will open the editor, where you can edit your ad post.
Switching between advertising project types
If, while creating an advertising project, you’ve realized that you want to change its type, do the following:
- Click “Add to Cart” to return to the previous step
- Click “Change Project Type”
- Click “Continue”
- Select a new project type and click “Continue”
After all the arrangements are made, click “Run The Project”. Your ad campaign is launched!